What Make Off Bike

kay

well i can go how much i wont to then i just started then i tryied my mates josh barker then i was no the best person ever but i did not come off but he is going to help me to get started

I wasnt aware this was the english and grammer forum.. leave him alone, he obviously isnt doing it on purpose. If you dont have answers for his questions then dont reply in the thread.

Kay the do have a point, if you are having trouble with getting your message across then get some one to help so we are able to understand, that way we can help with your requests.

Edited by mods

I wasnt aware this was the english and grammer forum.. leave him alone, he obviously isnt doing it on purpose. If you dont have answers for his questions then dont reply in the thread.

Kay the do have a point, if you are having trouble with getting your message across then get some one to help so we are able to understand, that way we can help with your requests.

I tried helping him, I asked him a few simple questions and I got gibberish as s reply.

Dyslexia doesn't cause bad grammar, it makes you see letters in the wrong order.

Thought it makes you muddle the letters and use the wrong ones?

Though I think that they usually have bad grammar because they get fed up with trying to write "properly". ( I guess everyone would get fed up once..)