Measurement

Tartridge

Onzaboymark has edited my post, what's wrong with the word tallywhackers, it's still in adams quoted post, so it doesnt really matter, do you not have a tallywhacker Mark :-

Haha tallywhakers, I was reading it, thinking wtf is this, I never wrote that, lol.

Phil.

Edited for extreme obscenity.

Edited by Onzaboymark

• 1 month later...

Sorry to be pedantic... bu the green thing in all the pictures is a rule, not a ruler... that is a person such as a king or queen with absolute executive power.

Also the bottom of the said green "rule" measures in millimetres, not centimetres. You can tell by the cunning "mm" symbol, rather than the common or garden "cm" one.

If you're gonna be patronising at least be right!!!

But the point is valid. Make a proper measurement before spouting off about the latest 90" bunny hop up a kerb.

Erm the mouse is 5inches long, GOD, that was a bit easy :-

LMAO at this topic, nice 1 adam.

Phil.

The problem is, the mouse is only 4 inches. You see, he starts measuring at the first inch, and it goes to the 5th inch. that means you have to subtract 1 from 5, which leaves you with 4. :D This is just a better explaination of what somebody else earlier said (for those of the mentally challenged :D )

Edited by TrialsRider

You can tell by the cunning "mm" symbol, rather than the common or garden "cm" one.

That could be the clue, maybe people are confusing mm with cm, and therefore thinking everything is 10 times bigger than it really is.

Useful bit of info about the rule, I like that kinda info.. keep it coming, what a geek (me).