Worldcat 108 Freewheel.

Borat

I've seen these floating around on the internet quite a while now. They're really starting to appeal to me. As I've had a local rider, who has gone through 3/4 echo sl's. Baring in mind, tarty fitted all of them, and he hardly rides. (Now due to the echo's being made of cheese)

Does anyone have any knowledge of these freewheels?

EDIT: Link; http://www.biketrialseller.com/product/580

Edited by Borat

• 6 months later...

Same factory as Try-All 108.9=fail!

Don't get one!

It's all a matter of quality. From what I'm lead to believe, factories will make these freewheels up to a certain standard - either a cheapish version which looks the same but performs poorly, or a more expensive version which has superior performance. Trialtech could be a good example, the first freewheels were pretty poor but now they're noticably better, even the feel out of the box is superior. Bonz also has very high quality versions of this freewheel, compared to the old Rockman 72/6 it becomes quite apparent that they're miles apart.

I'm guessing it's all one factory, could be wrong though considering how much copying there is going on in China.

• 2 weeks later...