European Champs

J.KYDD

Cheers for posting Josh! The trial map page is a bit of a trove as well! Shame there's not much variety at the moment (by which I mean they all seem to be of the same one or two sections) - looking forward to any updates though (Y)

EDIT: Just watched the

the opening clip of Dani Comas made me laugh out loud in the office - getting frowned at by my boss as I type...

EDIT 2: This one of Laszlo Hegedus has more varied footage:

Edited by Ben Swales

i supose it would be sky 3 than? i wouldnt put my money on that...if so why gilles and vincent arent riding that new one? also new sky 2 has just arived at some shops in europe and allready there is new model of sky? souds strange

• 3 weeks later...

i supose it would be sky 3 than? i wouldnt put my money on that...if so why gilles and vincent arent riding that new one? also new sky 2 has just arived at some shops in europe and allready there is new model of sky? souds strange

No, it's the Sky 2 V2 that's all. They have tweaked some stuff like the headtube and the rear dropout for the 20" version