This Guy

Rourke

He has skills, but just seems to lack style. And I hate him using Inspired Bicycles to get more views, pretty pathetic really...

completely agree with the first part, its strange how h has some moves so dialled, yet seems to have the basic pedal pick looking pretty 'forced'?

though using inspired to get views? not quite sure on that...ive searched a number of times for 'inspired' in youtube for exactly that - to watch other people on an inspired/see links to other street 24"

Edited by chris4stars

He has skills, but just seems to lack style. And I hate him using Inspired Bicycles to get more views, pretty pathetic really...

Thanks for the help. : )

It's like he's trying to do some stunts so fast but still keeping a perfect line he has practiced, probably hundreds of times

I don't think he was trying to act sponsored. (maybe he was) but I thought he was just trying to promote tartybikes/inspired. Lots of the time I will put a company thing in my video if I like a company. (so basically never actually XD)but what I am saying is i don't want to judge without knowing

Riding was really good I thought. I think this guy will be really pro because he isn't afraid to hurt him self.

he does ride a lot like the big Mac. Surprised he doesn't wear a helmet also.

Edited by sayshell