Mad Phase 1.1

juzz80

They are a decent bike for beginners in my opinion. Apparently 20" bikes are easier to balance on the back wheel so keep your onza just incase you don't like 26". I haven't tried a 20" but I imagine the difference is quite a big one. You will want a brake booster for the phase, the rear triangle flexes like crazy. Hope you get on well with it.(Y)

I have a 1.2 and my friend a 1.1

They are fantastic bikes, but (unless it's been done already) you will want to change it to single speed... the gears can get annoying haha

thats me XD

I havn't had any other bikes but I like it :)

but yeh you will defiantly want to single speed it. Is everything on the bike standard?

• 3 weeks later...

hi i would run a booster plate on the back of the 1.1 because of the flex and try not to land too harsh on the back because i had one and the right side the dropout snapped.. dont no if it was a week part on it... apart from that yea they are good frames... iv gone to a 20" zoo lynx now

hi i would run a booster plate on the back of the 1.1 because of the flex and try not to land too harsh on the back because i had one and the right side the dropout snapped.. dont no if it was a week part on it... apart from that yea they are good frames... iv gone to a 20" zoo lynx now