Ffw...best Freewheels Out Atm?

willis-gu

There is a reason this forum has a "Search Bar" (Y) , Use it. Back on topic, definitely Echo SL 108 - They never skip even if your chain is super slack. They make a great noise and have awesome pick-up too. (Y)

People like you make me sick, why couldnt you just be normal and respond with your reply, instead of trying to be 'cocky' youve obviously got nothing better to do. However i have, as i have work and am pritty strapped down so dont have time to search....dick!

• Like 2

People like you make me sick, why couldnt you just be normal and respond with your reply, instead of trying to be 'cocky' youve obviously got nothing better to do. However i have, as i have work and am pritty strapped down so dont have time to search....dick!

He did, and he gave you good advice (on both accounts). I mean, he certainly responded with his reply...so not sure how you've got aqn issue with that, and i don't think he was being cocky. It's a topic that comes up very often and i presume he was suggesting if you had a little look you may have got your answer even quicker than making this topic.

Either way you've got an answer so all's well that end's well.

I don't know for sure as I've not been in the market for a freewheel for a while now, but I've heard go for the new Echo TR rather than the SL. Exactly the same, but made of a heavier, stronger material, making it more robust but having the same mechanical properties.

Don't know this for a fact, but thought I'd put it out there so people can confirm/dismiss/debate the idea.

I don't know for sure as I've not been in the market for a freewheel for a while now, but I've heard go for the new Echo TR rather than the SL. Exactly the same, but made of a heavier, stronger material, making it more robust but having the same mechanical properties.

Don't know this for a fact, but thought I'd put it out there so people can confirm/dismiss/debate the idea.

Your wrong. The new TR is the Old SL, they've just changed the names :)

Using the search bar takes less time than creating a new thread. B T W, I wasn't trying to attack you maybe i worded the previous post abit nastily so I am sorry to have offended you. Have Nice Day.

He did, and he gave you good advice (on both accounts). I mean, he certainly responded with his reply...so not sure how you've got aqn issue with that, and i don't think he was being cocky. It's a topic that comes up very often and i presume he was suggesting if you had a little look you may have got your answer even quicker than making this topic.

Either way you've got an answer so all's well that end's well.

Thank you for taking my previous post as it was meant to be taken- No harm intended, no grudges against "willis-gu" :turned:

Ah. I see. Thanks for that - very helpful as contrary to what I just said, I might be needing a new freewheel quite soon after all :P

Yeh, i think originally the TR was the 72 click version and the SL was the 108, then they brought out the Titanium version, so they discontinued the 72, and now the 108 steel is the TR and the 108 Titanium is the SL