Goodbye Koxx Silver Sky ...... Welcome Echo :)

Przemo

After whem my koxx silver sky was dead :) i got today new frame witch new rear brakes :) We will se

Goodbye koxx silver sky Welcome ECHO :D:D Now i will protect new frame witch carbon pro :)

Thanks Tarty Bikes for "FAST SENT " :)

2135233.jpg

BYE BYE :):)

2135235.jpg

WELCOME ECHO :)

2135234.jpg

2135236.jpg

2135237.jpg

My NEW FRIEND :)

Edited by Przemo

hello

Ok i was test my bike and i can say Everything is Very good But : REar brake - i have tech trial witch new pads and rotor my question is do i should do something witch rotor or pads because Brake working very good , pads ar "slide on the rotor " and im afraid to jump . Old pads from koxx silver sky ass wel are slide . IS that rotor od pads ? Because they are new ? What i can do ? Help ):)

I can say .. After koxx i got echo frame .. It is strange because koxx was 8.6 kg and echo is 8.4 and my feeling is more havier ECHI but isn't:) So strange :D

Hmm first ride it was also strange to feel the bike , but is more easier for me to do pedal up or GAP . More hard Sidehop and bunnyhop but that is because i need time to ride and feel the bike :) Results : Im Happy! :)

Seems strange that your build is over 600 grams heavier than the echo complete bike? How much heavier are the hopes to the echo brakes? And this about bashguards i dont get, if you didnt have a bashguard and had a bashring then you have no protection at all on the downtube, i cant see much stress going through the frame slipping onto the bash. It is meant as a safeguard not to land on. I prefer guards over bashrings.