Portsmouth Ride!

Blake

On saturday 24th the waterlooville riders are going to be hitting up portsmouth! This consists of Euan beaden, Kurtis Good, anthony chantrey, steve mann and me. Hopefully ash kennard and tom limburn can come along but we're not sure of them yet.

We will be at the guild hall around 11am so anyone who is free come along :) any ability is welcome! :)

Leave a reply if you can come!

On saturday 24th the waterlooville riders are going to be hitting up portsmouth! This consists of Euan beaden, Kurtis Good, anthony chantrey, steve mann and me. Hopefully ash kennard and tom limburn can come along but we're not sure of them yet.

We will be at the guild hall around 11am so anyone who is free come along :) any ability is welcome! :)

Leave a reply if you can come!

Yeah i'm up for it (James moore from Fareham)

Right, Joe and I have sacked off the ride in essex on Saturday and are really up for hittng this.

If possible is anyone able to give us some floorspace on Friday night?

My no is 07961749886. Send me a text if you are able to put us up for the night.

We dont know Pompey that well so will need directing!

Cheers

Josh

Hi Josh sadly i'm working tonight so cant give you a place to crash well not unless you get down this way for about 23:00 in which case i probs could haha, but if you want you could leave your vehicle outside our house and catch the train down with me on sat ??? my number is 07597 561 691 if interested i live in Fareham between Southampton and Portsmouth just pop us a text or something.

James

Ohhhhhhh dear ! All good one hopes :)

Ken ken 'Tom be there !

lay off the devil juice boys and you will be reet !

Never good with you Dave ;)

Yeah maybe I won't get battered tonight so that I'm alive tomorrow!

I'll be working til 12 but will shoot straight down so hopefully by about 12.30