The Ultimate Cycling Commute London. Proviz

duncshaw

Hey guys thought you might be interested in this. I was asked by a company called PROVIZ - who do loads of high viz cycling gear, to go down to London last month to make a wee edit of me riding the streets of London as if I was commuting from work. The whole thing was shot at night (between 7pm and 7 am). Rain and security guards meant I didn't get the lines I wanted but I am still reasonably happy with the outcome. I know it is Pretty Cheesey but it was a fun project to do. Anyway here it is......

• Like 3

well good video considering it's all in the dark! good edit!

just a thought... maybe you should have got off the bike instead of ignoring the 'no cycling' sign... might deliver the wrong message to people (even though it is just to promote their high viz products) - in my eyes just make trials a little 'rebelistic' if that's a word.

Steve

You just sold me one of those jackets. How much are they? Waterproof? What batteries do they take? I haven't googled it but I thought I'd test you on a product your advertising haha.

Cool. The jackets take two double A's and last for ages. You can pick them up at www.proviz.co.uk. Think you can get a discount code off their facebook page too.

Pretty sweet lines!

Enjoyed watching that - did you use to be riding mod? - Is that a echo 24 you were riding in the vid?

Cheers

Ibs

Cheers, yeah i did used to be riding mod and it was an echo 24 in the video!

Do you actually live there? If so, I lived literally just round the corner from you until very recently, right by Clapham South tube station haha.

Nah I don't live there. Somebody we knew let us use there house.