Kenny Belaey @monterrey Mexico

F.N.G

It was shot nice and all that, but i didn't think it was good at all. Compared to his riding in the LA vid on his 24", i thought this was pretty damned rubbish.

I didn't think he showed any flair or style. It wasn't even that clean, just a tad boring. As i say i'm comparing this to the LA vid (which still lacking in style somewhat) it really wasn't anywhere near as good.

Still it's good exposure in the right direction so overall i'd say 'thumbs up'.

NO, no. Please don't confuse your lack of understanding with any ignorance on my behalf. What i said was a sidenote, and what I said was quite correct, maybe the pseudo-English you converse in didn't allow you to quite fully comprehend what I was saying, but I resent the implication of retardation based purely on a lack of understanding on your behalf.

Allow me to give you an example, just to clarify (try to keep up). Imagine a conversation if you will:

Person A: "I saw the new installation by Tracey Emin. I thought it to be a vast improvement of her works of the mid 1990's".

Person B: "Oh, do you really? I find it all a touch contrived".

Person A: "But how you can say that? Her work has grown to such a vast extent. There is a real sense of honesty to her pieces, and it's style and emotion strikes a chord deep within me".

Person B: "But to consider her a great artist is surely too much. If we think of Duchamp's work, it was truly art being made with a real passion, which still lacking in style somewhat however will always to me be an example of what art truly is and will resonate deeper than the works of Emin ever could.

Don't confuse peoples colloquialisms and phrasings as a reflection on their understanding of language you red-necked, slack jawed, dumb-ass, hillbilly, rooting and a tootin' igno-f**king-ramus.

Edited by Matthew62

NO, no. Please don't confuse your lack of understanding with any ignorance on my behalf. What i said was a sidenote, and what I said was quite correct, maybe the pseudo-English you converse in didn't allow you to quite fully comprehend what I was saying, but I resent the implication of retardation based purely on a lack of understanding on your behalf.

Allow me to give you an example, just to clarify (try to keep up). Imagine a conversation if you will:

Person A: "I saw the new installation by Tracey Emin. I thought it to be a vast improvement of her works of the mid 1990's".

Person B: "Oh, do you really? I find it all a touch contrived".

Person A: "But how you can say that? Her work has grown to such a vast extent. There is a real sense of honesty to her pieces, and it's style and emotion strikes a chord deep within me".

Person B: "But to consider her a great artist is surely too much. If we think of Duchamp's work, it was truly art being made with a real passion, which still lacking in style somewhat however will always to me be an example of what art truly is and will resonate deeper than the works of Emin ever could.

Don't confuse peoples colloquialisms and phrasings as a reflection on their understanding of language you red-necked, slack jawed, dumb-ass, hillbilly, rooting and a tootin' igno-f**king-ramus.

:D awesome

to be honest my english is not good enough to understand this (I m from belgium, and my language is french)

but I m pretty sure I did understand you said kenny b was lacking style in the LA video

I agree "retarded" was a bit rude since talking about style is pretty much subjective

but yeah, i though something like "kenny b is lacking style, WTF!!!"

sorry if you take too seriously

just took the silly pic from the internet for fun

why redneck btw?

Edited by chimpanzyyyy

:D awesome

to be honest my english is not good enough to understand this (I m from belgium, and my language is french)

but I m pretty sure I did understand you said kenny b was lacking style in the LA video

I agree "retarded" was a bit rude since talking about style is pretty much subjective

but yeah, i though something like "kenny b is lacking style, WTF!!!"

sorry if you take too seriously

just took the silly pic from the internet for fun

why redneck btw?

Yeah, that's basically what i was saying originally. I think he's hugely impressive as a rider and i do enjoy watching him, but when he rides street i don't think it's very stylish.

Redneck.....just a funny word really. I like how you don't take offense to any of the others! :D

Yeah, i was only have a joke back! (Y)