Run

aener

Just a quick note for all the haterz on here.....

Get to know me "properly" as a person before you judge me....

That way you can avoid embarrassment on yourselfs which 90% of people on here are doing right about now.

If you don't like what i speak then simply do no reply to my posts or f**k off else where.

Your choice?

Andy

Edited by Andeee

Got to agree with every other person who has commented on this thread. Andy get a grip, act your age ( that is 20 not 13 ). People come on trials forum to talk about trials biking (clues in the name) they dont come on trials forum to listen to you have a bitch at people for no reason. You've dug yourself into this situation by acting like a complete and utter c**k. So if you cant take the shit your getting then dont give it in the first place!

jake

If you don't like what i speak then simply do no reply to my posts or f**k off else where

Andy

This all started off because Flipp told you what he thought of you, you didn't like and YOU replyed and have kept replying. :turned:

If you think anyone wants to get to know you "properly" after all the junk you type on here your more bonkers than I thought.

• Like 3

This all started off because Flipp told you what he thought of you, you didn't like and YOU replyed and have kept replying. :turned:

If you think anyone wants to get to know you "properly" after all the junk you type on here your more bonkers than I thought.

Flipps a spineless utter bell end to be fair... 

Edited by Andeee

That untrue comment you just made about flipp ? reminds me of someone, oh wait its you :)

Coming from the kid who gives me mouth fuls via facebook then blocks me.... Weirdo. I can't understand folk of today blink.gif

Edited by Andeee

Coming from the kid who gives me mouth fuls via facebook then blocks me.... Weirdo. I can't understand folk of today blink.gif

Coming from a kid who knows that his brother has just been threatened by a pathetic 20 year old who thinks hes all that simply because he can give people shit on trials forum? BUT WAIT! THERE BE MORE! the pathetic 20 year old who gives all the shit to people cant take it back ?

Because of the way you come across on here I don't give a shit what you're like in real life. If you're a super nice guy in real life, why act like a complete dick here, badmouthing everyone and acting the e-hardman? Regardless of judging books by their covers, first impressions count. With trials-forum, first impressions happen online and you do yourselves no favours whatsoever by coming across with such a childish yet aggressive manner time and time again.

That way you can avoid embarrassment on yourselfs which 90% of people on here are doing right about now.

There's only one person embarrassing themselves here, Andy...

Coming from a kid who knows that his brother has just been threatened by a pathetic 20 year old who thinks hes all that simply because he can give people shit on trials forum? BUT WAIT! THERE BE MORE! the pathetic 20 year old who gives all the shit to people cant take it back ?

Ok... Where exactly in a post does it say am gonna "threaten Sam Kidney"

Don't see it anywhere to be fair.

Somebodys telling fibby fibs giggle.gif

Ok... Where exactly in a post does it say am gonna "threaten Sam Kidney"

Don't see it anywhere to be fair.

Somebodys telling fibby fibs giggle.gif

"Come say it to my face"

What else is that implying. Then sizing me up as if I dont stand a chance.

Gives off a good impression to me.

Can you not see that this is essentially you vs a massive majority of Trials Forum?

Andy pleeesseeeee.... Shut Up.

Beautiful riding. Really nice video. I amazed by your riding. Having ridden brakeless for a number of months, it's seriously impressive to see your level of ability and how proficient you are at it.

Its always a pleasure to see people simply having fun riding bikes, after all that's why we're all here......

• Like 2

"Come say it to my face"

What else is that implying. Then sizing me up as if I dont stand a chance.

Gives off a good impression to me.

Can you not see that this is essentially you vs a massive majority of Trials Forum?

Andy pleeesseeeee.... Shut Up.

Thats a question to ask if you would?

Sizing you up has got jack all to do with a threat.

Why you have seemed to of got the wrong end of the stick i do not know..

God help us...

If it was a threat it would be into a complete different manner and wordings for it.

Chill! x

Andy get a grip and also get over yourself. Why give all this crap to people ? All that your doing is making people dislike you, and then who will you have to ride with ?

To be fair Jake... Most of the people who i ride with aren't even a member of this forum only people are is mikey and mark( barely on here) thats it...

Besides when me n the guys are out our riding seshs's are more than riding we end up having some right banter about anything. its just the way we are...

Just because i gave "crap" to people on the forum does not mean the world is gonna end?

Calm ittt

Edited by Andeee

Thats a question to ask if you would?

Sizing you up has got jack all to do with a threat.

Why you have seemed to of got the wrong end of the stick i do not know..

God help us...

If it was a threat it would be into a complete different manner and wordings for it.

Chill! x

why tell everyone to chill ? Your the one who has lashed out and threatened people like dan and personally insulting sam ?

Just because i gave "crap" to people on the forum does not mean the world is gonna end?

But it is going to make pretty much everyone on here hate you, without ever even meeting you. I do wonder if that's part of the fun for you though- are you sitting there giggling like a little school girl at your successful trolling? If I didn't know better I'd guess that you don't even ride a bike but the fact you do just makes this whole thing completely stupid and I don't see what you're getting out of it or why it would seem like a good idea to you...

But it is going to make pretty much everyone on here hate you, without ever even meeting you. I do wonder if that's part of the fun for you though- are you sitting there giggling like a little school girl at your successful trolling? If I didn't know better I'd guess that you don't even ride a bike but the fact you do just makes this whole thing completely stupid and I don't see what you're getting out of it or why it would seem like a good idea to you...

Good for them... orite am sorry for being an utter trolling bell end... There you have it!

Yes i do ride ill have you know and do xc aswell... So hushhh