Run

aener

And what replaced with his ring piece? you need to pull your head out some peoples arses sam no disrespectz like... If you n your chums cant handle being trolled then deal with it yeah?

Chill man... Its a forum... not the matter of life n death.. Jeezeeee

Haha, believe me, I'm chilled mate. As far as I'm aware, I'm merely agreeing with aener as much as anyone else on here.

Dont see how I'm any different to anyone on here, so why the "pull your head out of some peoples arses" comment?

You come across less mature than a large majority of people on here who are a good 5 years younger than you, myself included.

If you cant handle being given shit back for your endless stream of pointless comments, deal with it yeah?

Edited by Echo Lite 09
  • Like 1

Haha, believe me, I'm chilled mate. As far as I'm aware, I'm merely agreeing with aener as much as anyone else on here.

Dont see how I'm any different to anyone on here, so why the "pull your head out of some peoples arses" comment?

You come across less mature that a large majority of people on here who are a good 5 years younger than you, myself included.

If you cant handle being given shit back for your endless stream of pointless comments, deal with it yeah?

You just seem to get all defensive with Dan Cox, Carl Hopps and Max Packman for whenever i seem to put my own opinion on things. Im pretty sure they are all at the capable age to stand up for them selves without some young gun like you butting in.

Sam id much prefer if you said all this to me not being funny right i think at times when your on here you get a wee bit too big for those skinny jeans of yours and even a fair few lads in Scunny think this aswell.. Your about 5ft. You weight about 9 stone i mean come on??!! Seen about more meat on a butchers pencil compared to you soft lad.

Andy x

Edited by Andeee

Sam just puts his voice across here, you know like, everyone else does.

You just can't hack it when people put valid points in your face, you simply stray away from the main points, like all them points flipp gave you....

Sams 4 years younger and doesn't act like a f**king sausage wallet like you lol. Kind of sums it up.

And then you go on to the direct insults, you're pathetic.

• Like 1

You just seem to get all defensive with Dan Cox, Carl Hopps and Max Packman for whenever i seem to put my own opinion on things. Im pretty sure they are all at the capable age to stand up for them selves without some young gun like you butting in.

Sam id much prefer if you said all this to me face not being funny right i think at times when your on here you get a wee bit too big for those skinny jeans of yours and even a fair few lads in Scunny think this aswell.. Your about 5ft. You weight about 9 stone i mean come on??!! Seen about more meat meat on a butchers pencil compared to you.

Andy x

Coming from the 20-21 year old who's now wanting to square up to a 16 year old.

You don't phase me at all. Neither do the other lot. Why try insult me? I really couldn't care less what you think about me.

I'm putting my opinion across like everyone else on here has, and I'm rightly entitled to.

Get a grip Andy. It seems like I'm not the only one getting defensive giggle.gif

Sam just puts his voice across here, you know like, everyone else does.

You just can't hack it when people put valid points in your face, you simply stray away from the main points, like all them points flipp gave you....

Sams 4 years younger and doesn't act like a f**king sausage wallet like you lol. Kind of sums it up.

And then you go on to the direct insults, you're pathetic.

Hopefully see you on a ride in future yeah?thumbsupanim.gif

Bring your keyboard aswell while your at it.

Ta x

Edited by Andeee

Sam id much prefer if you said all this to me face not being funny right i think at times when your on here you get a wee bit too big for those skinny jeans of yours and even a fair few lads in Scunny think this aswell.. Your about 5ft. You weight about 9 stone i mean come on??!! Seen about more meat on a butchers pencil compared to you soft lad.

Andy x

Dont forget hes benching 80! lul.

Hopefully see you on a ride in future yeah?thumbsupanim.gif

You really are a dick. That's pretty much it from me. Oh, except that I don't see what's wrong with Gonks. They look kinda funky.

220px-Gonks_from_Australian_fairground_in_late_1970s.jpg

Oh yeah, and I agree with Ali. And Flipp. And Dann. And Kaybs. And CalopS. And Luke. And Kyle. And Mr Echo Lite. And Alistair.

• Like 4

You really are a dick. That's pretty much it from me. Oh, except that I don't see what's wrong with Gonks. They look kinda funky.

220px-Gonks_from_Australian_fairground_in_late_1970s.jpg

Oh yeah, and I agree with Ali. And Flipp. And Dann. And Kaybs. And CalopS. And Luke. And Kyle. And Mr Echo Lite. And Alistair.

Make sure you dont get your head stuck up any of our arse's though.

Andy might shout at us.

• Like 1

Sad f**k...

Can you not see that you're completely out of line. Threatening people on a forum is just pathetic. Danny Kearns used to be a twat like you but he kinda grew out of it. You're 20 and sound like a f**king hormonal, angry 13 year old tosser all the time. It gets really old really quickly.

• Like 2