Tattoo Designs

RickyBrown

Hi all,

Iv'e been doing quite a few tattoo designs lately if anybody wants something designing i'll come up with something and post it back in here

be as random as you like and please no tribal

any aspect of originality welcome

surprise me

ricky b

Trials has been a big part of my life for the past 10 years...i actualy owe alot to biking...and i wouldnt mind some thing to remind me of these days.....some thing like a heart with a chain ring around it....or you can just come up with some thing

give me half an hour =)

Hi all,

Iv'e been doing quite a few tattoo designs lately if anybody wants something designing i'll come up with something and post it back in here

be as random as you like and please no tribal

any aspect of originality welcome

surprise me

ricky b

EDIT: I've just had a thought could people now post where abouts they want the tattoo and dimensions to aid the design (for example bigger tattoo's require more line work smaller tattoo's need to be simplified slightly and also the location say arm may allow different composition to be used e.g. long and thin/placements of elements within the design)

haha script is easily changed... I went for the rose for a subtle hint of love. I'm a fan of old school tattoo's mainly the line work on that one is a little bit shoddy I'll try and improve it in future. I had to rush it a little because my stupid mac wouldn't scan unless I downloaded a stupid 80mb hp update -____- never buy a HP printer

Cheers

Edit: any more I'm quite bored tonight

Edited by RickyBrown

Horse shoe on my left chest side about 6 inches high/wide. Then worked into it some other stuff of your choice so its more of a block, taa.

what sort of other stuff just for inspiration? roses? leafs?

Cheers

alternative variation for Monkman got rid of the banner for you mate

post-30824-0-32259700-1325886460_thumb.j

Pah. :P

C'mon even I'll give this a go and I can't draw for cookies.

if i do it... i want to see it tattoo'ed... no excuses If you don't admin should ban you :shifty:

post-30824-0-24292100-1325893641_thumb.j

day of the dead half sleeve for MonsieurMonkey works ither way vert or horizontal.

horseshoe for rich J

Thats cool, know I was vague, but totally not was I was thinking. More along the lines of horseshoe flat and the main focus, leaves/vines but just backgroundy stuff, less gambling side too. Words are something I'd not thought about though, perhaps Shit Lucky, doubled meaning for me.

Corr sound ungrateful, definately dont mean to! Taa.

Edited by Rich J

hi if your still doing this I've been thinking about a tat as a reminder type thing. Been pretty ill the last 2 years, 3 operations, maybe 5 ambulances and 10 or more stays in hospital. Was thinking of something to remind me that as bad as it ever gets, and it has been pretty bad at times, I can pull mysef through, light at the end of the tunnel type thing. I've been searching for some zen like quote about power from within and something about living for the now etc but seen so many I'm quote blind! thinking it will go on my chest or forearm, somewhere I can read it when I need to. Also thinking about kids names and birthdays as they have really pulled me through it at times, have no tattoos currently, looking for something understated and stylish instead of huge and in your face. Girls names are Olivia Niamh 16/10/2006 and Faryl Dulcie Jayne 27/11/2008

thanks dude