Is Rockman Blue Pads A Good Choice?

williams

They're okay, I wouldn't reccomend them on a back but on a front they hold well. A lot of people run them on smooth rims but mine's on a light grind and it holds, noise isn't incredible but it's okay I suppose.

Average pad.

well i've heard a lot of different things about these pads. and i have already ordered them. and i'm going to use them at the rear. so what pad would you recommend?

thanks.

These pads are great! Ive had a set of CNC rockpads and theyve lasted me a year! great bite and hold with a nice sound!:) worth the buy!

thank's for the review, do you think they would be suitable for the rear?

I have already bought them. Do you have a vid of them in action?

• Like 1

I ran mine on the rear for quite a while, medium grind and pads set up squarley they were really good, Mine are now on the front as i find TNN LGM's better for me:)

thank you. well i know that all the TNN and similar pads are better, but you got to pay the price too. and Im only a beginner so i think they would be enough for me.. ;)

happy riding :)

iv bin impressed with rockman blues for the last 6 months untill today when one of mine exploded doing a small gap. ill be forking out the extra for some tnn pads from now on. altho this was probably a rare occurance, i would stay away from them if you can.

hi everyone! i got my RockMan Blue pads today, and i got them on and just drove around in the snow. They are VERY loud!the bite isn't incredible, but the hold is quite good. but i can't say too much with a dead light grind and only 30 mins of riding...

• 1 year later...