Toni Bou Sheffield Arena Pidcock Section

BAZZA

The Scottish team were there. Did anybody get his reverse 6 foot down step into the skip, so he didnt need to turn it round inside the skip. He just totalled everybody last night. The move posted and the the one I mentioned were worth the trip and entry fee alone. It was a joy to witness someone so good on a bike.

He was incredible all night! As mentioned by Kevin (didn't realise you were there Kev!), the reverse drop into the skpi was unreal, as was the front wheel drop onto the bike-length box and the featured step. I think he picked up two points all night (and one of those was for a time penalty after 'messing about' getting up that massive step).

It was a great night, spectacular riding from them all and was nice to see Dougie's last performance in Sheffield!

EDIT: I still can't believe he dropped back off that step for another go! The only rider to get up it.

Edited by Ben Swales

Hi David, Thats it dont think thats ever been done before in competition. Hi Ben yup forgot about his up to front drop down on the Pidcock section. Fujigas leap of the drums was another highlight. So many last night. There was a big bus load came down, organised by Ian Shankie of Bob Macgregor trials park. Big thanks to Ian for organising everything.

So what did Martyn Ashton and Peaty doing? Any riding?

They were in a small trials course racing on motor trials bikes against Dougie as a "Dougie against the rest of the world(red bull riders)" it was well done and a few good laughs. Getting old and memory fades but Peaty went over the bars when his bike went into neutral re run and Dougie one. I think Ashton beat him fair and square. Might be wrong and i am sure someone will correct me. It was all done at short notice as they were supposed to have Danny at half time but he is still recovering from his Knee op. Next year!!

They were in a small trials course racing on motor trials bikes against Dougie as a "Dougie against the rest of the world(red bull riders)" it was well done and a few good laughs. Getting old and memory fades but Peaty went over the bars when his bike went into neutral re run and Dougie one. I think Ashton beat him fair and square. Might be wrong and i am sure someone will correct me. It was all done at short notice as they were supposed to have Danny at half time but he is still recovering from his Knee op. Next year!!

That question came out wrong. Mong. Anyway, you answered it Kev. Ta.

It was the same last year with Danny although he was actually there to show face.

So what did Martyn Ashton and Peaty doing? Any riding?

That question came out wrong. Mong. Anyway, you answered it Kev. Ta.

It was the same last year with Danny although he was actually there to show face.

NO!!!

Kev, you're taking this the wrong way. I meant my initial question came out wrong. If you look at it again it doesn’t read well.

Kev, you're taking this the wrong way. I meant my initial question came out wrong. If you look at it again it doesn’t read well.

Ross your taking the sarcastic NO the wrong way. I understood what you meant. Away and paint yer nails you big Jessie!