Uci Rule Change 2012 - The Super Final

Laurence--Trials

What's your point, that they don't make many mistakes? Good, because that was my point too.

How many times have you heard people say they only watch Motorsport for the crashes? People want to be stunned by skill, and then also get a reminder that the competitors are human. That means they've got to make mistakes.

I'm not pro trials on tv. I'm not against it either. I couldn't care less. Clearly the UCI wants to make some cash though, and tv is the way to do it. I don't think this is the worst way to achieve that.

What's your point, that they don't make many mistakes? Good, because that was my point too.

How many times have you heard people say they only watch Motorsport for the crashes? People want to be stunned by skill, and then also get a reminder that the competitors are human. That means they've got to make mistakes.

I'm not pro trials on tv. I'm not against it either. I couldn't care less. Clearly the UCI wants to make some cash though, and tv is the way to do it. I don't think this is the worst way to achieve that.

I'm only messing, i mean that they seem to get very angry over dabs or 5's. Just ignore me :)

i see where they're comming from with the idea, i love trials and i'd like to see more of it on tellie, but i wouldn't enjoy watching multiple riders doing the same course on repeat, but skim it down to the best being put under the clock and i know it'll be more balls to the wall and exciting, it's cruel on the riders but it could be good?