Tra In Usa

TRA

like it or not, i did it.

From Vimeo :

Hi.

This was originally released kinda like a community test, it was priced at 5USD for digital download.

Theres been enough wait now since last buy , so now im releasing it for free.

It is 20 minutes of riding several places around in the US , having a great time !

All the way from Arkansas to Colorado.

Gary Vernon from Wallmart had me over there to do a competition, it was a great success even though i felt like i had a heat stroke, haha.

Special thx to :

Dave ,Ed, John TTTTTTTTTTown ,Gary, Keshari and Eric.

And sponsors :

Trialtech

Allsport Dynamics

TNN Engineering

• Like 1

Good video BUT I'm finding your riding style a bit off putting. You used to be pretty smooth and had a fantastic style imo, made everything look too easy. Now you've become a bit of a basher and while you clearly have a lot of control, it just looks messy and a bit random at places. Could be just me though, I find style more important than how big something is.

doing quite alot of stuff thats pretty darn hard in this video, and this results in not so smooth riding. I was not making a video here for the most part, i was riding, so main objective in trials is to do the obstacle and thats it, thats what i did. While making videos theres more time to keep smoothness in mind, altho at times i think i look fairly smooth compared alot of other videos.. =p was putting more effort into making shit here then useal =P

Good video BUT I'm finding your riding style a bit off putting. You used to be pretty smooth and had a fantastic style imo, made everything look too easy. Now you've become a bit of a basher and while you clearly have a lot of control, it just looks messy and a bit random at places. Could be just me though, I find style more important than how big something is.

• Like 1