Polished Onza Comp 2010

dann2707

Glad to see that people are liking it !!

Still undecided about rawing the forks and polishing them up too. I like the black on silver but theyre a tad battered aswell.

Opinions ?

personally i like the black/silver combo, but it's up to you really innit.

on a side note if you polish them and don't like the outcome you could always paint them black again!

Innit bled :P

But yeah thats a fair shout - I need some nitromorse to do the back of my crank arms anyway so may go ahead with it.

Got some trial tech high riser bars on the way soon too. Cant wait as thr bike will be pretty much how i want it.

Looks very tidy mate, one thing i cannot stand though is half finished jobs.. you should get a dremel and finish off the cut headtube.. and i would buff away the black paint on the inside of the cranks arms..

Other than that looks spot on ;)

New pics from my vid camera.

Trial tech high rise bars thanks to matt vandart, and an £8 vee which works absolutely mint !!

Brake arms are sticking too far out,you should change those conical washers and use the thin one on the inside and thick one on the outside.It would not only look better,it would also work better.

• Like 1

Brake arms are sticking too far out,you should change those conical washers and use the thin one on the inside and thick one on the outside.It would not only look better,it would also work better.

Nope, I wanted it like that - gives more tension so it snaps back faster when it's located in the last pin hole.

Worked really really well last night. Better than that my SD7 did.

Nope, I wanted it like that - gives more tension so it snaps back faster when it's located in the last pin hole.

Worked really really well last night. Better than that my SD7 did.

Personally think it looks dope like that, and overall the bike looks mint.

Im just worried about the tummer in the front wheel. Hows that going any surgery to remove it yet. :unsure:

:giggle:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Got new pedals, wellgo MG1s, had them on for 3 weeks and boom...

292590_10150816126180986_510150985_9991642_2081814685_n.jpg

I haven't even had any direct impacts on it apart from today when trying a sidehop on this electrical box.

Embarrassing when I didn't even know what had happened and this girl picked up the rest of the pedal and gave it to me hahaha

gutted :(