The Grand National

Simpson

The only race of the year that my whole family all bet on together, anyone else got bets?

Got £20 on West End Rocker to win and The Midnight Club at £2.50 E.W.

Paddy power giving you a £20 free bet when you bet £20 on the national for new customers. ITS A DEAL WOOP WOOP

I dunno Seabass's odds have shorterned loads which is promising but its got a woman jockey so she's never going to win. :P

Ballabrigs won last year quite comfortably so thats probably a fairly solid each way bet, although I don't know what his form has been like.

Just google Grand National Tips and see what you find! At the end of the day it doesn't matter too much, just an excuse to spunk some money and shout at the TV!

If I would have had more money it would have gone on Chicago Grey.

• Like 1

Bet £20 on the national - complete that.

Then when you go to bet again there is a drop down box which says £20 free bet which you can use.

I checked it by going into "my account" before I bet anything and you can veiw your free bets there.

You are a bad influence Simps lol

Mate its a Saturday, theres no good football on (Arsenal aren't playing), haven't got work tonight and trying to avoid doing my dissertation presentation.

SO GRAND NATIONAL PISS UP! haha