Long, +60 Mod Frames.

Aii_Aitch

The 2011 Echo Lite frame, RockMan Austin or the Born Ultimatum are the only ones I guess you could really call 'long', but they're no CLS Python...

Well there are frames like the Onza Ice, which has WB 1025 and +70BB, which is more in my price range, but i've also had my eye on a Czar 07 which is +55 and 1020, i think...

but they're no CLS Python...

i take it that the CLS Python was another amazingly geo'd frame? googled it, but it won't come up with much info...

The CLS frame had a long wheelbase because it had chainstays longer than most HGVs, which also made it feel like a barge to ride. However, CLS rode one, ergo everyone else wanted to ride one.

• Like 2

The python geo is shit for most riding, however sidehops are awesome to do, by that I mean easy as hell.

Onza ice is a very nice frame, super strong and you can do just about any type of riding on.

The python geo is shit for most riding, however sidehops are awesome to do, by that I mean easy as hell.

Is this just the CLS, or every Python?

I've heard good things about the 05 python both while riding and on TF, and I've found one at a decent price.

EDIT: and the WB is either 1030 or 1045, which is like a stock, too.

Edited by Aii_Aitch

Onza ice is a very nice frame, super strong and you can do just about any type of riding on.

Nice, yes. Strong... I wouldnt say super strong. Mine cracked in 6 months around the forward bash mounts. I wasnt running a plate either, just a bashring.

But they ride soooo nice. ONZA, take note ;)

The frame won't last forever on big riding, I think the onza ice 1 was stronger? I dunno.

But all pythons have the same geo, except for CLS's first one that was like 1060 or something? ridiculous. Pretty sure the only difference between the signature CLS frames and the normal pythons are the stickers...