I Am The Master Of The Claw!

JT!

Last night at work me and a co-worker were discussing how stuck up some of the stuffed shit was in the claw machine, not stuck up as is assholey, but as it sticking out quite high up compared to everything else. Shortly after that she got a coupon crazy customer who not only took 40 mins, 8 separate transactions, but had her 3 kids with her, 2 of which were about 5 and 7. As you can imagine they didn't exactly sit there quietly and wait patiently.

After they were gone and I was done with work I put a single into the machine and told her I was going to win her the teddy wearing the USA teeshirt for putting up with that customer. Grabbed that b*****d's head and came straight out. Couldn't believe it.

The I realized I still had another go. Red dragon in the corner. Bam, got that one too. Gave that to another co-worker as she always gives me rides home.

Then I realized I really should have brought one home to the wife. :ermm:

Husband fail, but employee double win!!!!

tumblr_l81emdkrHA1qahitzo1_250_thumb.jpg

I believe they have sensors to tell the machine when they actually give out a prize. If that % is too low, it'll make the claw grab tight. I think what happened is dumbass kids missed so many good opportunities that the machines win to lose ratio was so far off it let me get away with two prizes.

Edited by JT!

I managed to win 2 angry bird toys once, both in the same grab.

How? Was the toys small compared to the claw? The ones I've played had a claw about the same size as the bird itself, like a small watermelon, I know it's possible to get one cos I've seen people win them but I've never managed it, even spent over £10 once as I was sure I'm so close to it.