Jake's Echo 24" 2011 - 28-07-12.

Jake.

no need to bleed it just cut it on size near the brake cylinder and just put the other olive onto your remaining hose and screw it back together

Cheers man. What are they like with a water bleed?

And Bunta, Rocket Rons and Fat Alberts has to be the best tyre setup for a trials 24", lightest too.

Ah so it's similar to an 05 with a water bleed. Do I really have to re-bleed it every 2 weeks? I've had old maguras in the past that have held a water bleed for months...

yeah you can keep the water in but it wont be good for your pistons as they are not lubricated and will rust.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks lush mate :) im gunna raw my clamps when i come back from dartmoor. Than ill be up for a ride next weekend in lewes? :)

That'll be awesome. I'm tempted to get a rear black rim, will look fresh like that. I'm up for a ride wherever, other than heathfield. :P

Looks really nice. Think a rear black rim and double White rim tape would make it look even better :)

Yeah I want a black rear rim too. Shame grinds ruin black rims. I'd probably use black rim tape though...

It'd look almost identical to Jacks if i rawed the stem, rims and hubs haha.

And this is the reason you should.

Jacks 24" is the nicest looking 24" Ive seen!

Not that yours isnt nice haha, looks awesome!

Edited by Echo Lite 09

• 1 month later...

Do you prefer it with dual magura or do you prefer your disc?

Maaaaaassive bump, haven't really had the chance to ride it... I prefer dual hs33 when it's set up right, disc works every time... But I needed a bigger rotor really, 160mm was too small for 24".

AF65D383-3472-4A88-B543-6ACE5F56062F-3740-000002442B71259B.jpg

Updated... Tyre/bashring/sticker