31.8 Clamp Bars For 24" - Other Than Trialtech Highrise

JoNnY__Mc

So I'm building up a 24" brakeless set up at the moment, the obvious choice for bars is the trialtech high rise or inspired bars. The question I would like to ask is, are there any other bars on the market that offer the same or more rise than the these bars? For example, how do bars such as the Octane One Chemical bar or the Atomlab Pimplite DJ bars shape up in comparison with the trialtech high rise?

I've had the Ocatne one chemical bars, and while they have more rise than trialtechs, they don't have the upsweep and feel crap in comparison. Very stiff like the trialtechs (not a fan of that)

These days only trials bars have upsweep, mtb bars have gone the other way.

To me I'd sacrifice a bit of rise to gain more upsweep, then again it's all personal preference. To me, trialtech hi rise feel better than anything else out there.

I've had the Ocatne one chemical bars, and while they have more rise than trialtechs, they don't have the upsweep and feel crap in comparison. Very stiff like the trialtechs (not a fan of that)

These days only trials bars have upsweep, mtb bars have gone the other way.

To me I'd sacrifice a bit of rise to gain more upsweep, then again it's all personal preference. To me, trialtech hi rise feel better than anything else out there.

+1. I loved my old trialtechs, but I'm running try all rage bars now, the high rise ones on my mod. it will only ever be either of these 2 bars for me from now on. my trial techs cracked after about 8 months use, but then the previous owner was Damon watson, so I think I did quite well out of it

I agree with Aener. On a 24 id use some Monty 221ti's personally, doubt anyone else would agree haha

Your doubt is unfounded.

I totally agree. I LOVED those bars, but now they're more expensive than competitors, and not quite enough rise for my kind of bike - which is where the Trialtechs come in to their own.

• Like 1