I Bet No One Else Did This Tonight

hypermobilty

Good work!! Has she considered the Cricut Cake Cutter? Have a look for it, its a cake makers dream come true! My mom has one, and its soooo much fun you can literally create anything!

On the subject of cake's i though i'd show you this, i made it a year or two back without a cricut machine, for my nieces pirate themed birthday party.

mycake.jpg

Sorry for terrible picture..

That's a terrible idea for a job. If she can make money, I'll be amazed. They look like nice cakes though.

Seen the prices of wedding cakes recently? :P

There is a ridiculous amount of money to be made on cake making, providing you can get the work in obviously.

If it's just going down the cup cake route it might be tricky though - quite a few of my sister's friends are doing it, as are quite a lot of my mum's colleagues/friends, so it seems like there's a lot of competition in that sort of area...

If it's just going down the cup cake route it might be tricky though - quite a few of my sister's friends are doing it, as are quite a lot of my mum's colleagues/friends, so it seems like there's a lot of competition in that sort of area...

That's what I mean, the number of cupcake-baking businesses that have started up in the past 3 years is crazy and not sustainable. It also strikes me as one of those slightly ill-thought-through plans. "I like cake! I like baking! Maybe I'll do that for a living!" When actually, most people like baking cakes for themselves. Baking thousands of cupcakes and refining recipes etc is just going to be massively tedious. Like being a veterinary assistant because you like cats, or a beautician. IMHO of course.

Thanks for all the replys

She's not just doing cupcakes any cake for any occasion

I've even got her working on a trials cake lol

For anyones birthday on here

She is in her final year of uni studying law and thought this maybe a way to make a little cash

The pics you have seen where her first attempts