Magura Hs33 2011

chris H

f**k off dan, smooth rim, onza pads shit bike, was there really any point getting them perfectly set up? the 2005 needed bleeding every ride, i simply gave up. what is the difference between setting up a 2011 and 2005? non. you were amazed yourself at my breaks performance, admittedly said you preferd the 2005 lever over 2011 one but thats simply down to you're preference...

getting a better bike gave me the boost to ACTUALLY set up the break properly as appose to just slapping it on...

Also i prefer it to you're brake, pogos and cockys so in that case i can still say i prefer 2011. waaay more power, and my echo doesn't even have a brake booster or good clamps

btw why on earth are you copying everything pogo says/does recently?

• Like 1

Ultimately, if you want the most reliable and best feeling Magura around, try and find an '05 one, get a metal TPA, machine down the little flange bit that cracks (giggidy) and tighten it just enough so it holds the bars loosely. Otherwise try and get a pre '05 one with a working TPA (like a needle in a haystack) and see how long it'll last before you break the TPA.

f**k off dan, smooth rim, onza pads shit bike, was there really any point getting them perfectly set up? the 2005 needed bleeding every ride, i simply gave up. what is the difference between setting up a 2011 and 2005? non. you were amazed yourself at my breaks performance, admittedly said you preferd the 2005 lever over 2011 one but thats simply down to you're preference...

getting a better bike gave me the boost to ACTUALLY set up the break properly as appose to just slapping it on...

Also i prefer it to you're brake, pogos and cockys so in that case i can still say i prefer 2011. waaay more power, and my echo doesn't even have a brake booster or good clamps

btw why on earth are you copying everything pogo says/does recently?

I'm sure pogo would be flattered to see that.. considering I bled them brakes once I'll let you have the fact they were a dodgy set....

Edited by Danny00135

Not just only mine, but 4. Heard loads of other riders that I know in personal say they're the best to.

Well thank's, I would gladly see you write in Swedish, when you're Iphone auto corrects to English words and you're tired as f*ck. Good luck!

Iv got a box of 8/9 levers that just piss out. 2 pairs had only original bleed with magura oil as I found water to f**k them in a week rather than the 4 months some lasted on the blood

In time urs will leak and you will understand our point. (maxx and I )

Iv got a box of 8/9 levers that just piss out. 2 pairs had only original bleed with magura oil as I found water to f**k them in a week rather than the 4 months some lasted on the blood

In time urs will leak and you will understand our point. (maxx and I )

Well I've had mine waterbleed for 5 months and have had it on blood for 4 months... I don't have it anymore since I swithed to a saints on the rear. But a guy I ride with (he rides hard and BIG) have had his since when they where released! And many more that I know have them.

WE just might have some good luck or something.. :)

Maybe your lucky or it's the climate over there/here send it to me and I will see how long it lasts me

Well our wheather is actually worse that yours.. We have colder winters and warmer summers.. :)

EDIT: Ok not that much warmer but atleast more steady heat (we don't have like 10 min pissing rain and then sun etc)

Edited by williams

Exactly the same. And every time I inspect the master cylinder after a leak : it's damaged (sort of scratches) !

I think it's the piston itself that does this, I don't see any other explanation (plastic rubbing against plastic wich cause this)

Same thing as both of you! one day i was playing to see my frame flex, pulled the lever fairly hard and then it came into the bars! fluid had blown out the lever piston! i have gone back to 05 and prefer it much more

i love my 2011 hs33 so power full. the flex is the frame its easy to see on my bike but the brake still feels great.

i had 2005 snaped 2 and had one leak. i always make my brake a set up perfect for me and the 2011 hands down beat it im running echo pads on my 2011 and to be honest set up sloppy and still stop better then my 2005 on heatsinks or lmgs.

so i cant wait to get my 2011 on a fresh grind and new pands and set up propper.

oh and no leaks i plan to get a second for the front rim.