Facebook

weebryan

I have noticed that some people from friends list ive not seen any post in ages and go to there wall and posted 10mins ago

and also i can see that they have posted on other friends account when logged on theres but not pn mine is facebook blocking these?

Edited by weebryan

No, I think it changes who shows up every now and again. Imagine if you had 500 friends and it showed up every single wall post by them all, wouldn't work at all.

If you go onto your friends pages that you want to see updates from I think you can change the settings to show them more often or all the time.

What I do is create a list that includes all the people I definitely don't want to miss updates from, and then just click that list every now and again to check it out.

To create a list, just find 'Friends' on the left hand side (you might have to click 'More' at the bottom first if you're running ads or pages). Then that'll bring up a list of your, er, lists and you'll be able to make a new one or customise one that's already there.

isitafox's way is pretty much the same result.