Recommend Me A Shed

CalRobbo341

Me madre has given me permission to have my own 'little' shed, enough for my bike, toolbox, and small spares, and what not.

Don't want to spend too much under £200 and would be handy if that was delivered too, some shops chatge far too much imo.

The size I was thinking was more 4x4, 5x5, again just big enough for a bike and what not. I don't really know what material would be suitable either, hm, recommendations?

Also needs to be able to fit a lock or have a built in lock.

I have done some searches but absoloutly clueless.

Gracias. (Y)

I'd probably go take a look around the local shops to see what sort of thing looked right, then see if you can find it online. Nothing beats seeing a purchase like that in the flesh before you buy (Y)

I love the smell of sheds.

http://www.gardenbuildingsdirect.co.uk/Wooden-Storage/BillyOh-Overlap-Bike-Store

As for locks and whatnot sheds aren't exactly renowned for their security so whilst you can stick a padlock on the door you're really going to want to come up with something a little more substantial than that, if you can put the shed near something secure like some kind of concrete pillar or metal fence or even a tree you could run a chain around it and inside your shed as an anchor point.. maybe?

• Like 2