Halloween Ride In Sheffield!

ogre

Thanks for posting this! Was about to do it :)

Details:

Halloween - Sheffield - Boo - Bike.

Friday 2nd of November night ride 4 pm until late (free parking)

Fancy dress theme - You can go as far as you like prizes will be given out to the best dressed lad's or lassie's (to be announced) Any rider without any form of fancy dress is a knob head! Everyone who attends in costume will be receiving small prize too!

meeting place:

Sheffield 02 (right in the centre next to the bus station)

People are travelling from all over so check the link Ogre posted and see who's going from where and you may even be able to snag a lift in, maybe a place to crash!

Hope to see you there!!

Edited by Miss-Higgy

Thanks for posting this! Was about to do it :)

Details:

Halloween - Sheffield - Boo - Bike.

Friday 2nd of October night ride 4 pm until late (free parking)

Fancy dress theme - You can go as far as you like prizes will be given out to the best dressed lad's or lassie's (to be announced) Any rider without any form of fancy dress is a knob head! Everyone who attends in costume will be receiving small prize too!

meeting place:

Sheffield 02 (right in the centre next to the bus station)

People are travelling from all over so check the link Ogre posted and see who's going from where and you may even be able to snag a lift in, maybe a place to crash!

Hope to see you there!!

Also so there is no confusion amongst the forum as there clearly was via Facebook. Sheffield 02 arena is located in Sheffield (I know it may be hard to believe for some of you, I can assure you were not pulling your leg)

I'm there. brad is crashing at mine, have room for 1 more in the car to go back to goole

The O2 next to the bus station is the academy, not the arena, which is it?

I might come for a natter, catch up with some old faces. :)

it'll be the academy. Sheffield has no 02 arena

I'm there. brad is crashing at mine, have room for 1 more in the car to go back to goole

it'll be the academy. Sheffield has no 02 arena

Dan is it cool if I crash at yours again? Was going to stay with Cocky but I have to be back on the Saturday, which means no more riding.

• 2 weeks later...

What's your facebook name Ill add you onto the ride, Also I think Barry Clay and a few of his friends are coming it might be worth you talking to them. Failing that I think there are a few more southerly riders drive past your area if your stuck for a lift Ill talk to a couple of those riders for you