New Model Hs33

trialsiain

I grew up with the 98-04 model, they were great, solid, stiff, weak tpa but on the whole there wasn't much wrong.

I agree with this 100%, I was lucky enough to find a brand new Raceline last year in my local shop, was so chuffed. As with most things these days, companies are trying to make more of a profit. They up the prices and lower the quality.

Edit: Speeling.

Edited by Luke Dunstan

Never tried to bath bleed a new hs33. But why wouldn't it work ? The new lever has a bleed port also (otherwise how could we bleed the brake ?) ...

Done a bath-bleed several times now, works well..

Overall, it is spongy and i have to bleed it about every other month.. Hope that they'll come up with something awesome and bring out an updated model or something..

Done a bath-bleed several times now, works well..

Overall, it is spongy and i have to bleed it about every other month.. Hope that they'll come up with something awesome and bring out an updated model the 04's again or something..

:wink2:

• Like 1

2011 HS33 seems good to me. Don't know why people are moaning about about flex.......mine seems spot on without a booster. Next to no flex at all and bucket loads of power.

Maybe people need to learn how to properly bleed and set up brakes before they start knocking the product

2011 HS33 seems good to me. Don't know why people are moaning about about flex.......mine seems spot on without a booster. Next to no flex at all and bucket loads of power.

Maybe people need to learn how to properly bleed and set up brakes before they start knocking the product

A lot of us have been using Maguras for 15 years, so I reckon we're pretty clued up on how to bleed & set them up.

You're in the minority that likes them, so not exactly an improvement over the 98 & 05.