Snapped Bars Im Manchester today

damonr1

i would of had a video but he never pressed record jmcd. i was gapping on the block where my bike is up against only hurt my leg and hand mate. i was lucky as we was just doing sum drop offs. when i looked at the bars were they snapped it looks like they been cracked for some time

• Like 1

i would of had a video but he never pressed record jmcd. i was gapping on the block where my bike is up against only hurt my leg and hand mate. i was lucky as we was just doing sum drop offs. when i looked at the bars were they snapped it looks like they been cracked for some time

Looks like you got away very luckily, may want a different set of bars in the future. You a hard/heavy/basher kind of rider by any chance?

iv put my trialtech bars on 2nite. iv only had

Looks like you got away very luckily, may want a different set of bars in the future. You a hard/heavy/basher kind of rider by any chance?

iv only had the bike 3 month jmcd so it mite off been cracked when i got it. iv just put some trialtech bars on 2nite hope they hold out hahahaha. This is my first trials bike only been doing it 3 month shit me up a bit but i will carry on shit happens lol

iv put my trialtech bars on 2nite. iv only had

iv only had the bike 3 month jmcd so it mite off been cracked when i got it. iv just put some trialtech bars on 2nite hope they hold out hahahaha. This is my first trials bike only been doing it 3 month shit me up a bit but i will carry on shit happens lol

Ah... That might be why, got a video of you riding? Good choice with trialtechs. (Y) And pretty shit to happen with the first bike, but you learn from your mistakes and learn how to avoid it. :)

Is that spot with the water feature in Manchester? Where about's?

Try to loosen up a bit and bend your legs and arms a bit more.

yeah mate manchester is a good place for riding have a trip down one day will come with a few lads and join u. And thanks for the advice will take it onboard cheers

Cool, I'd like to go for an explore in Manchester sometime. It's such a big place there's got to be some good riding.

Manchester is a bit sparse compared to Leeds but there are some really good spots. Seems to be a bit of a 'scene' building so get over!