Zoot As Of Today

VAMPIRE V12

I have just got a zoot and have to admit the front end doesn't pick up as easily as I'd like. Will definitely be after a different stem+lighter fork.

Anyone know what the standard stem geo is?

EDIT: Found it 110mm x 20 degree

That would be a considerable change now that I've seen that. Changing for sure

Edited by MikeCottTrials
  • Like 1

I have just got a zoot and have to admit the front end doesn't pick up as easily as I'd like. Will definitely be after a different stem+lighter fork.

Anyone know what the standard stem geo is?

EDIT: Found it 110mm x 20 degree

That would be a considerable change now that I've seen that. Changing for sure

Aye its a good starter bike but you have to mod it a bit to get it anywere good. But i guess once you have modded it and the frame goes you just use all the parts from your old build and a new frame and by that time you have lernt a lot about street enough to warrent getting a new frame

It was a BBB 90x35 with some trialtech high rise bars. Made the front end much easier to pull up

I used the 110mm x 35 system ex on the 10mm stack and pre-cut standard forks, the change on the rise was enough to tip the balance yet not really shorten the reach.

Aye its a good starter bike but you have to mod it a bit to get it anywere good. But i guess once you have modded it and the frame goes you just use all the parts from your old build and a new frame and by that time you have lernt a lot about street enough to warrent getting a new frame

Left it standard apart from beefed back brake (home brew steel booster and inspired fats), aforementioned stem ^, some MAD phase bars (TT standard rise copies) and some TT thick foams and BB. Would have played further but this happened.due to a piece of faulty billet at around 3 to 3.5 months.

post-11624-0-66406100-1352215649_thumb.j

still a brilliant bike though, still got most of bits to build another one. need a green decal frame and pro2 set-up.

The warranty credit at TB meant I could afford a 2011 fourplay frame mind. Had it a year now and only just got it to a standard where I'd say i'm 'finished',

it's liitte niggles not great mountains anymore.

Edited by CC12345678910
  • Like 1

hopefully not the fourplay, i like it too much....

no,no, this ones gonna keep going till its considered 'old skool' like orange ms isles and zeros and pashleys, honest. ha

I wouldn't worry about your zoot either, I took mine back to TB in person and adam said it was the first one back in bits. he he i won something! :dance: A BIG RECIEPT!!

Edited by CC12345678910
  • Like 1