Help With My Trike Project

Joshm1991

Hey guys!!

I'm wanting to build up a drift trike project with drive at the front wheel but I want it to be free rolling.. Essentially like a freewheel, but for the front wheel! Like whats usually found on this type of thing. http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0055C6GII/ref=asc_df_B0055C6GII10574019?smid=A17WN5ZRMBFEEI&tag=hydra0b-21&linkCode=asn&creative=22218&creativeASIN=B0055C6GII&hvpos=1o4&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=10340504241007936280&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=

In the description it says mag wheel but I don't know for sure if that it what I need to get my hands on! Unicycle wheels were my first thought but they don't freewheel so they'd not be much good to me..

Hope someone can tell me the crack!!

Cheers

Joosh

Yeah I have taken it into consideration but I'm hopefully going to have interchangeable wheels on it so I can run the drift wheels when I find a hill and run 26 inch mtb wheels and be able to pedal it when I fancy a bash in the skatepark/bowl or the dirt jumps track near mine! Just something different you know!! :) might run it with a BMX wheel and stunt pegs until I can source a front wheel with pedals! All I need is someone throwing out a turbo twist cart then that's it sorted!!

Joosh

Right I've found what I need to get my hands on!! What I need to do is get one of these (http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0055C6GII/ref=asc_df_B0055C6GII10574019/?smid=A17WN5ZRMBFEEI&linkCode=asn&creative=22218&creativeASIN=B0055C6GII&hvpos=1o4&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=10340504241007936280&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt= ) and chop the front end off, then weld the front end to the some BMX forks then jobs a guddan!! :) got the idea when I saw this!!

Joosh

post-29905-0-50036400-1352999599_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...