What Rotor For Saint?

customrider-Rhys

JMCD I used to think that however the trial zone rotors as ugly as they are seem to work very well and I reckon perform a bit better than the original mono trials rotors. However if its on looks go for the above mentioned.

If it was me running saints I'd use an XT ice-tech rotor. They seem great an have an alloy spider/carrier. Seem to work for Danny and Ali C both who are running saints.

• Like 1

JMCD I used to think that however the trial zone rotors as ugly as they are seem to work very well and I reckon perform a bit better than the original mono trials rotors. However if its on looks go for the above mentioned.

If it was me running saints I'd use an XT ice-tech rotor. They seem great an have an alloy spider/carrier. Seem to work for Danny and Ali C both who are running saints.

thats what i heard! think one of them will be purchased , do you mean these http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=67197