This should work?

CalRobbo341

So all this adds up correctly right?

Onza Comp Frame - Headtube length - 110mm

Trialtech Disc Only - Steerer length - 199/200mm

FSA Orbit Equipe Headset - Stack height - 25mm

Headset Spacers - 1 x 10mm, 1 x 5mm

Stem Clamp Height - 50mm

But the real question is should I have a problem with the headset/fork/frame combination?

If all is swell I just have to wait for the 10% discount being the cheapskate I am!

Thanks.

As above.

If the total combined stack height is equal to the length of the steerer, the topcap'll bottom out on the top of the steerer and won't be able to squeeze everything together. Try it - measurements might not be quite accurate/etc, but I'd imagine you'll need another spacer (just put it on top of the stem if you know what you said is exactly what you want).

Frame, fork and headset are all standard fit 1.1/8", so will work fine (if that's what you meant? I'm a little unsure).

As above.

If the total combined stack height is equal to the length of the steerer, the topcap'll bottom out on the top of the steerer and won't be able to squeeze everything together. Try it - measurements might not be quite accurate/etc, but I'd imagine you'll need another spacer (just put it on top of the stem if you know what you said is exactly what you want).

Frame, fork and headset are all standard fit 1.1/8", so will work fine (if that's what you meant? I'm a little unsure).

Yes I just needed to confirm it, haha. So I need say a 5mm spacer between the top cap and stem clamp? I can't try it just yet as I haven't purchased any of the above.

I'm still a little confused, I want to use the full length steerer on the Trialtech forks? How many spacers do I need if -

Onza Comp Frame - Headtube length - 110mm

Trialtech Disc Only - Steerer length - 199/200mm

FSA Orbit Equipe Headset - Stack height - 25mm

Stem Clamp Height - 50mm

Thanks.

Alrite mate, you could either use 2 10mm spacers underneath the stem or a 10mm and a 5mm below the stem and then a 5mm between the stem and topcap. Both should work, however it would look neater with the spacers below the stem.

Just what I wanted to hear, Cheers Jonny!