Sports, Clubs, Activities and social events.

Laurence--Trials

Right i've been thinking how boring my life is reacently, i work ride, sleep, work ride sleep, etc.. and i want to do more with my life, meet new people and whatnot but i'm not really sure where to start. I'm thinking about local clubs sports and whatnot.

What other sports or clubs and stuff do you guys all do?

Get yourself to a quality dojo and learn some martial arts.

1 - You meet lots of new people.

2 - You have to get up close and personal with them, which will help lower your inhibitions.

3 - You learn how to block and counter-attack, which means you will know what to do in some situations, which improves your confidence.

4 - It's something to work at.

• Like 1

Another vote for martial arts here! I have recently looking at joining a very well known Bristol Judo Dojo. I trained in another martial art up until about a year ago, which I had to quit due to medical problems. With the black belt I had in that, I feel like starting afresh at something a bit different will be good for me!

Climbing is pretty awesome too!

I ride Road, XC and DH. I used to climb frequently and also enjoy snowboarding whenever I can get away to the snow.

When not actually riding my bike I'm heavily involved in a local bike club. We dig trails and will soon be open as an official bike park :)

http://www.salisburyjournal.co.uk/news/10237290.Mountain_biking_track_success/

https://www.facebook.com/tidworthfreeride