quick line on my new jaf frame

Trials-Mikey

If this is your first ever brakeless mod line I look forward to seeing more. Can't help but notice how similar it is to flipps though?

This is the first on my new frame did a week or two on my old echo.also yes i have realized how much it resembles hit but i couldn't help getting the same gusseting on the back end and i had all the other parts before the frame was even drawn. I also have a soft spot for red bicycles also cheers will hopefully get some more up today .

Edited by Trials-Mikey

I like that your like Flipp bike and style wise.

I see Flipp as one of my favorite riders style,attitude and well rounded! to watch people taking to that and in your case looking pretty good makes me want to see more! so yeah I'm a +1 to wanting to watch more :)

• Like 2

I like that your like Flipp bike and style wise.

I see Flipp as one of my favorite riders style,attitude and well rounded! to watch people taking to that and in your case looking pretty good makes me want to see more! so yeah I'm a +1 to wanting to watch more :)

Cheers Luke thanks thought i would be called a straw as i have nearly the exact same spec and colour as flipp

Edited by Trials-Mikey

I just don't understand how you can learn to backhop brakeless so easily. I've tried it a couple of times and it scares the shit out of me :P

My chain tension is horrible though.

to be honest i found it easier as i have a slow reaction for pulling brake lever. my chain is pretty loose and flappy so i find to use it loose is easier

• Like 1