How do you like drifting?

TriаlsRider

Stupid comment about Russia. People are absolutely same in any part of the world.

And you can't kill someone instantly on 40km/h speed.

This is really easy: the level of danger depends on:

1) Driver skill (the higher - the less danger is)

Eastern Europeans have a tendency to always try to be better than others, it's a really common trait. I've seen it growing up there and I still see it with foreign workers here. People are definitely not the same, the culture you're surrounded by hugely affects the person you become.

So if you hitting someone at 40 won't kill them, does that make it acceptable? Nope, you're still an idiot putting other peoples' lives at risk.

Last point is probably my favourite - how do you judge when you've become good enough to the point you're no longer a risk to others? If you were any good at it you'd be doing it for a living and even then you'd be off the roads.

I stand by what I said, people who put others' lives at risk are idiots

Edited by PatJsy

Ehm I love drifting, already have a driftings license and I'm only 16 (Yes I'm proud haha B) )

But I don't like that he's drifting on public roads when there's cars nearby. I wouldn't care if he was the only one on the road but he isn't...

If it's done so that nobody can get hurt except the driver, I can't see the problem in having some fun ;)

Say you did it when there were lots of other cars around, I do it sometimes just to make a mate laugh or something but never feel like I can go out of control.

It's a much lower speed thing, but you're putting others at risk if you don't do it in a controlled manner. Drifting is done with at least some speed which is why it's frowned upon I guess.