Gloves - subtle but not crap!

MadManMike

I've got the airtime's, they are seriously comfy, albeit slightly small for size. I got large and they feel tiny on my hand, my hands aren't huge.

They can also be a bit of a faff to get on because the Velcro seems rather weak.

You very quickly get used to wearing them and forget you are. They are thin enough not to make your hands all sweaty and clammy but thick enough to keep the chill off.

Plus they're just about all black bar the jitsie logo which is printed on in like a raised rubber.

Overall, very highly recommended pair of gloves!

Awesome, cheers chaps!

They look pretty much what I'm after, bang on budget too.

I was hunting around on other sites and some different gloves popped up but they all seem to be out of stock except for small sizes... Looks like these ones fit the bill :)

Awesome, cheers chaps!

I was hunting around on other sites and some different gloves popped up but they all seem to be out of stock except for small sizes... Looks like these ones fit the bill :)

I had the exact same problem and had never thought of checking tarty, but when I did I saw these beauties and was mesmerised :P

Plus we'll be glove buddies :P