24" frame

James281098

ok. I'm just thinking of beginning some street-trials.

Let me use this topic to ask: are there any options more?

what 24 frame would you advice to neeeewbie who has almost 90 kg and 1,90 m ??

If you wait a couple of weeks you can buy my inspired fourplay frame if you want? That's what I started on and I found it to be perfect!

No not yet but I should seffinatly have a frame soon if I don't order a marino I will be buying the fourplay but don't wait around for me, I just realised what I posted was abit wrong :/, if something falls through I won't be selling for abit longer but when I come to sell if I am getting rid of it I will pm you

Many many apologies for being misleading sorry :(

Lol

Why the lol haha?

Can be hit and miss, I'm pretty sure he ships them in bulk so if a frame is ready it waits until there are a few more ready. Not sure if this saves money or not but that is what happened to one I had off him, he finished it then I didn't hear anything for a few weeks when he shipped it. Had a second frame off him not long after though which was shipped pretty promptly and flew through customs!

Insomnia posted this a couple of days ago about his Marino.

insomnia
Frame done since 1 month. still waiting...

I don't know how long it took to build it. More than two weeks though.

Ordering a custom frame shouldn't be a 2 week job though. I don't think it matters how long it takes as long as there is good communication between the customer and builder and I think Marino fails pretty badly at that.

From what Im experienced it took time to arrive but It was worth it, came exactly as I wanted with some interesting features like integrated 135mm headtube, heat-treated and custom gusset. I have my frame for about 7 months so far. And its holding up great. The heat-treatment makes it a bit sturdy with not to much flex which was my main concern regarding steel frames. Its holding up nose dives and whips without twists or cracks so far, I check it regularly. I've cracked 2 high-end aluminium frames in about 7/8 months during a tough periods of riding so I'm always checking my frames. Its the only input I can give on Marino frames so far.

Here's a link to my bike: http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/topic/182824-my-marino-24-streettrials/

The geo is similar to yours:

- 995mm WB

- 375mm CS

- 75º HTa

- 72º STa

- 25mm BB+

• Like 1

If you wait a couple of weeks you can buy my inspired fourplay frame if you want? That's what I started on and I found it to be perfect!

Heh... I wanted an entire bike. New...

And Inspired seems so...ordinary (except new arcade frame, of course).

That's why I asked if there is something more to choose.

Saw a vid of a german tall guy riding Omen... Seems quite tough