Lotus Notes Mail Database Conversion

quick_spider

Question for those IT Gurus out there.

I have the Lotus Notes NSF databse (~6Gb unencrypted) which contains all my old email from my previous work. I had Notes installed on my laptop so I could easily reference my old emails.

Work have reinstalled everyones laptops and locked them down so I can't install Notes to get quick access to my email. I'd like to convert the database to a PST to import into my Outlook.

Has anyone any tips/experience of Lotus Databases?

I've managed it in small volumes by copying and pasting emails to a Gmail IMAP account (using Notes on my Home Laptop), but it's painfully slow (I think due to the time taken to upload. 300/17000 messages took a couple of hours.

Any other ideas? I've tried setting up a local IMAP mail server (Mercury) without success - I think it's Notes being difficult.

Thanks

• 4 years later...
1 hour ago, Dipp9i said:

I have used many manual methods but did not satisfied with any of the methods. Being a non-technical user, I first go through manual methods but due to some issues, I found it not effective so I used NSF to PST Converter and got best results. You may go for the tool.

Visit Here: http://www.sametools.com/convert/nsf/

Eat a dick.

Out of interest, is Lotus Notes still a thing?

I remember using it about 10 years ago.

• 6 months later...

NSF File to PST Tool it is one of the best tools to do migration NSF to PST file with Emails, Calendars, Tasks, Notes, Journals. And this easily exports your Notes to Outlook Software easily extract items from NSF file and export NSF to PST with attachments and all other elements. Its supported Lotus Notes 9.0, 8.0, 8.5, 7, 6 & below Versions.
More Info:- http://www.nsffile.org/pst/

49 minutes ago, MaverickWilliams said:

NSF File to PST Tool it is one of the best tools to do migration NSF to PST file with Emails, Calendars, Tasks, Notes, Journals. And this easily exports your Notes to Outlook Software easily extract items from NSF file and export NSF to PST with attachments and all other elements. Its supported Lotus Notes 9.0, 8.0, 8.5, 7, 6 & below Versions.

Hey, owner of this site. When you come to find this link as part of your recovery plans from a manual action from the big G, sign up here and drop me a message.

• Like 1

On 15/10/2018 at 2:42 PM, MadManMike said:

Eat a dick.

Out of interest, is Lotus Notes still a thing?

I remember using it about 10 years ago.

I k ow it's al

N old oost

But we still use it at work 

f**k tf so ur still doing this then.