1st bike

pete1871

That's an onza pro, same geo but some different features. Non internal headtube and intergrated chain tensioners. £170 is a bit of bargs but if you can get it for £150 that would be a very good deal.

I would ride that bike as it is, but would change to an ISIS crankset

It'll last a lifetime looked after properly. I can't think of any 04 echo purse that snapped/cracked, the rear hope pro2 is the trials riders cassette hub of choice and incredibly strong. The only real weak link I can think of are the Fatty R forks, but if full asking was paid I might be swayed to Include the Echo pure forks I have to match the frame.

so won an echo lite from ebay yesterday and picked up this morning,seems all good but rear magura needs bleeding/filling, never done this before and have searched and seen the different methods but just wondered what was the best method in people's options? do I get a service kit for £20 or water bleed for free, any positive or negative points? also can you get the adaptors to the master cylinder separately as I have a syringe and clear tube rec but no adaptor? I'll get some pics in a bit if the weather ever improves???

Pete.

oh.....does the forum support tapalk? anyone know, it doesn't seem to want to connect on my phone.

Water bleed it. Bath bleed it and you won't need a syringe, the link is in revolvers signature on here. If you need a barbed fitting, give Ben at trials addict a bell, or tartys. They are only a few quid like.

nope....watched a lot of stuff on you tube but need to know where to start really, after 10mins between rain storms, my balance in general needs a little improvement lol and I found out I can still bunnyhop and endo (been a while since I've had a bike with pedals) but feel like I'm a million miles from anything like what I've watched on you tube! much practice needed I think.

so won an echo lite from ebay yesterday and picked up this morning,seems all good but rear magura needs bleeding/filling, never done this before and have searched and seen the different methods but just wondered what was the best method in people's options? do I get a service kit for £20 or water bleed for free, any positive or negative points? also can you get the adaptors to the master cylinder separately as I have a syringe and clear tube rec but no adaptor? I'll get some pics in a bit if the weather ever improves???

Pete.

I was watching that echo lite on eBay, really nice for the final price. For the maguras, you have a lot of how to bleed tutorials on youtube, and for the grips, i use isoprophilic alcohol to remove them and the same for the refitting.

For the tutorials, check this YouTube channel. It´s on spanish but doesn´t matter, it´s really instructive:

http://www.youtube.com/user/janeberle/videos

Edited by since1949