stag do suggestions

ogre

my best mate gets married this year, i'm organising a stag do, don't feel a standard piss up is the best use of the opportunity, he's recently had a car crash, so he's a bit to delicate to be taking on any adventure style things. so i was wondering about going camping/hiking on a mountain, or going somewhere a little unexpected with the lads. so does anyone have any suggestions?

cheers

It's where the government sit down and decide how they're gonna rape us for the next 12 months, and some dude holds up a red bag.

Sorry... couldn't resist... same question from me - but your idea sounds good. For me, just spending a weekend away from the busy-ness of everyday life with some great mates was perfect.

• Like 3

Camping/hiking ideas... Me and the misses climbed Scafell in the lakes last year. It was an awesome experience and a proper get away from it all thing, plus its not that far from you (four and a half hour drive for me!) Shitloads of camp sites round there too, just don't mention the stag do bit or they'll all run a mile! Or you could wild camp up there, it's free and you'll be the only buggers about for miles.