Shimano deore

James281098

I've been looking at these and I have a hope mono at the moment and to be honest it's not very good, I need a rear brake and might change the hope I got on the front what do you think? http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/shimano-deore-m615-disc-brake/rp-prod108802?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=Shopping&utm_name=UnitedKingdom&gclid=CNu6zt3A0bwCFazHtAodjlgAhA

my buddy's got them on his dh bike, but the levers feel too short and don't feel right for trials use... they'd probably work perfectly for trials use and they're incredibly powerful, but i just don't like the levers... also its a lot smaller in person than in pictures, but if you could find somewhere to test one, i'd try that :)

Edited by JJ Leigh

I run a deore on the front of my mod, everyone who's had a go says its one of the best disk brakes they've used, and it's only on a 160mm rotor. For £38 posted brand new you can't go wrong. One of the best brakes out there

• Like 1

Get the Deore, you won't regret it. From new they do need the hose shortening and a decent bleed (For some reason the factory bleeds are spongy) and you may need to grease the back of the pads because they do make a cracking noise when they lock up.

This is a f**king piss take this is clearly brad you had that brake on a Leeds ride and said the exact same thing.

I've also got clear evidence you're brad haha

Mods PM me if you don't believe :)

It's clearly a way for brad to get back to buying and selling...

Edited by dann2707
  • Like 1