Inspired swap

James281098

Didn't really know what thread to put this in but I have an inspired fourplay frame (and parts) that I will swap for a jump bike frame or street trials frame preferably chromoly, a marino would be ideal, or taking a chance a mafia black jack. I don't know any jump frame really 24 or 26 don't mind or a street trials frame that is chromoly :) the fourplay frame is in really good condition no dents no cracks no re welds

Edited by James281098

Do yourself a favour and don't - those bikes are dangerous!

I don't know much about jump bikes but I'm sure you'll find a cheap frame somewhere http://www.evanscycles.com/products/charge/iron-2009-mountain-bike-frame-ec000237

Go on pink bike. I got an identiti Dr Jekyll for £30. They are bombproof

haha, are mafia bikes as weak as they look?

Kids that just started riding are snapping them in ways you'd normally only see the big boys do it if that makes sense.

If the forks can snap when a 12 year old does a disaster you know it's bad...

Edited by PatJsy

Kids that just started riding are snapping them in ways you'd normally only see the big boys do it if that makes sense.

If the forks can snap when a 12 year old does a disaster you know it's bad...

Really? Shit.

Some kid let me have a go on his in portsmouth by blue reef once, I dropped down the 3 set (literally just rode at a medium speed and lifted front wheel up) and when I landed the bars felt like they flexed like f**k.

Really? Shit.

Some kid let me have a go on his in portsmouth by blue reef once, I dropped down the 3 set (literally just rode at a medium speed and lifted front wheel up) and when I landed the bars felt like they flexed like f**k.

that kai kid had the kush v2 i think. it felt like everything was just loose when I was seshing that beast up.

does the job for cheep out the box I guess.

that kai kid had the kush v2 i think. it felt like everything was just loose when I was seshing that beast up.

does the job for cheep out the box I guess.

Just pay the little extra and get a wethepeople or something along those lines. Mafia = False economy

• 3 months later...