DJ Memorial Ride - Portsmouth

Jake.

dunno, most people either go against, or i get hate so yeah... knowing these comments will get something too i reckon

besides if people going dont like me even if its one in 100, i just wont go because its annoying enough that someone has lost thier lives and i dont wanna make anything worse :S

Edited by JJ Leigh

i sorta get a weird feeling that everyone on the forum hates me so i wont go now

Don't be a drama queen, don't go because you think everyone likes you. The idea of the memorial ride is to come and ride in celebration of riders who sadly are no longer around.

It's silly to not go because some goons on a forum come across as not liking you, this forum is hardly well known for its friendly audience.

• Like 1

im sure i have some sort of depression just waiting to be diagnosed and other things that are going on at the moment dont help my head at all so either way ill probably be miserable so i dont see the point in going anymore to be honest

Edited by JJ Leigh

im sure i have some sort of depression just waiting to be diagnosed and other things that are going on at the moment dont help my head at all so either way ill probably be miserable so i dont see the point in going anymore to be honest

jesus christ.

• Like 4

Come and talk to me! I don't bite.

Let's not forget what this day is about.

I don't think people need to make a fuss over their personal issues, either you go or you don't.

As for people causing trouble (which I have never recalled), that would be absolutely disrespectful, especially in front of David's family and friends.

It's both a touching and very enjoyable day. Get involved people.

• Like 5

ok just want to apologise for acting a bit too childish for who i am. well then if its on the 18th i guess ill try go then :)

just a note i wont be using the forum a lot or for much either, its starting to loose my interest all together

Edited by JJ Leigh

Just been watch old videos of past DJ ride, I feel like I am going to be the worst rider there I can do anything like what they are doing in the videos! Am I going to be the only beginner there?

They tend to only put the top riders in the edits I wouldn't worry.

Just been watch old videos of past DJ ride, I feel like I am going to be the worst rider there I can do anything like what they are doing in the videos! Am I going to be the only beginner there?

im rubbish and have steel bars and forks, not the light steel either so dont worry! ;) also avid disc brakes are terrible, i also have one of those :P

besides were all "begginer" at some point and im sure "better" riders respect the noobies too and you can learn a lot of stuff too! just dont get in the way i guess ;)

I've been going to them ever since I could barely pedal kick :) don't worry x