LIMEY 4

trialsiain

I'm not being a dick on the bar angle, as you know I run mine quite far forward anyway, but do you not struggle with switching it with them that far forwards ? I've tried limeys with the bars that far forward and can not for the life of me switch it. I feel it makes the bike feel a million miles too long to switch ?

Also the bike looks great :D ! Such a shame wheels have be ground to have good brakes :(

Adam.

Edited by A.Baxter

I'm not being a dick on the bar angle, as you know I run mine quite far forward anyway, but do you not struggle with switching it with them that far forwards ? I've tried limeys with the bars that far forward and can not for the life of me switch it. I feel it makes the bike feel a million miles too long to switch ?

Also the bike looks great :D ! Such a shame wheels have be ground to have good brakes :(

Adam.

Not really :) I Find it helps with uptofronts and sidehops,If i try and put them back I pretty much loose all technique and It ends up pissing me off. So i just keep em forwards now.

Not really :) I Find it helps with uptofronts and sidehops,If i try and put them back I pretty much loose all technique and It ends up pissing me off. So i just keep em forwards now.

Wouldn't a different stem (lower and shorter) do the same with a "normal" bar angle?