Joseph Prattley - Parks

Jo Prattley

Hi everyone ..

Thought i would post this video up on here as i see many of the trials forum users seem to be interested or into their bmx riding. The video came about after myself and Mr Alex Richardson (aka Mr Trial'n'error) bought ourselves bmx bikes to combat the lack of appropriate weather to ride trials this winter.

The whole concept of bmx riding came quite naturally to me but having never really been into it properly, i am lacking in certain "bmx" tricks which is why you will see no barspins or tailwhips in this vid !

Comments both positive and negative are welcome

here is the video anyhow

For those trials purists who want something a little more static there is a trials video planned! Keep an eye out for the video and any others on www.trialnerror.co.uk

cheers

• Like 1

how long have been riding this kind of bikes?

I hope it's quite long because that was super good

nothing insanely massive and no crazy tricks

but so much style and flow makes me mad jealous!!!

i rode bmx (20" proper bmx) for around 4 months or so about 2 years ago but it never seemed to be quite as satisfying as riding trials so i ended up giving the bike to my brother!

i got hold of the 24" (bmx thing) around September last year and enjoyed it much more than the 20" bmx

just started getting into riding trails on it now also :)

to be honest ive always been pretty comfortable on loads of different bikes, i ride a bit of MTB, road and im usually willing to try anything new and interesting (ive also just picked up a 20" trials bike)

thanks for all the comments ..

hopefully will be able to produce another bmx video in the near future

cheers

prattley

• Like 1

The whole concept of bmx riding came quite naturally to me but having never really been into it properly, i am lacking in certain "bmx" tricks which is why you will see no barspins or tailwhips in this vid !

There are a million bmx tricks to learn. That's only 2 plus multipliers. But in the current mindset, if no whips, it means you're shit.

I posted my positive comment on FB a while ago, so this can be my negative one :P

There are a million bmx tricks to learn. That's only 2 plus multipliers. But in the current mindset, if no whips, it means you're shit.

I posted my positive comment on FB a while ago, so this can be my negative one :P

If anyone needs a quick whip fix then take a look at the Ozoneys video but personally I found this more enjoyable to watch because style and variation are prioritised over pulling off lots of whips.

I really liked the (I don't know exactly what to call them) foot jam spins. I've never seem them before but maybe that's because I rarely watch bmx videos.

• Like 1