TrashZen on rocks: GUing natural

TrashZen

Looks like a great spot.

Some of your riding looks really big and dialled but other moves you do look quite sketchy.

Your arm position looks quite uncomfortable. I can't work out if its the lever or bar angle but your wrists look they're bent too much?

I have my levers a little flatter so when I'm leaning back on the bike, say for preloading a tap, the back of my hands face upwards, not towards the object.

Whatever works for you I suppose..

• Like 1

Looks like a great spot.

Some of your riding looks really big and dialled but other moves you do look quite sketchy.

Your arm position looks quite uncomfortable. I can't work out if its the lever or bar angle but your wrists look they're bent too much?

I have my levers a little flatter so when I'm leaning back on the bike, say for preloading a tap, the back of my hands face upwards, not towards the object.

Whatever works for you I suppose..

Interesting comments...

I like the new bar position, but maybe the levers could be tuned... I'll experiment further this WE just to break the habit and see how it feels...

Or maybe I am becoming rusty :'( in the wrists.

Yea i agree with ross, been playing with brake lever angles myself last few weeks

Found if levers are down like yours good modulation but lack power finger not in a strong position

I seen gilles and jack run there brake almost level to ground so tried it

Lever pointing to just higher than front wheel great power but i have lack of modulation either on/off feel

I used to run mine like yours found the rim needed ground more so change angle, hey presto fixed simples

As for riding awesome and nice locations my kinda of riding :dance:

• Like 1

Yea i agree with ross, been playing with brake lever angles myself last few weeks

Found if levers are down like yours good modulation but lack power finger not in a strong position

I seen gilles and jack run there brake almost level to ground so tried it

Lever pointing to just higher than front wheel great power but i have lack of modulation either on/off feel

I used to run mine like yours found the rim needed ground more so change angle, hey presto fixed simples

As for riding awesome and nice locations my kinda of riding :dance:

Adjusted my bars further down today, with the brake levers about 30 degrees below horizontal, that s yet another sensation. Exploring another zone...

I think I got used to steep down levers when practising static hops and hooked statics, it really helped... but for other transitions, yes, the wrist position was a bit extreme.