Modifications to make trials parts stronger

Jake.

dude, do what i do, get a rear rim on the front, and a rear tyre with dh tube on the front.

pashley/curtis forks, threaded 1/2 inch bar as a headlock

take crank bolts out, repeat again, threaded bar

gusset tank chain

old school sun doublewide rim

heavy is good to an extent, the fealing of less flex at durability is far more confidence inspiring then weight watching, seriously though if your doing it for training purposes, just look into your power to weight ratio..

i find gym helps alot, and i dont go to train for trials, i go to look better, at 16 stone now and i gotta admit bikes are starting to feal very flexy :(

the front rim is deff a good idea though, mpore stability on front end :)

• Like 2

dude, do what i do, get a rear rim on the front, and a rear tyre with dh tube on the front.

pashley/curtis forks, threaded 1/2 inch bar as a headlock

take crank bolts out, repeat again, threaded bar

gusset tank chain

old school sun doublewide rim

heavy is good to an extent, the fealing of less flex at durability is far more confidence inspiring then weight watching, seriously though if your doing it for training purposes, just look into your power to weight ratio..

i find gym helps alot, and i dont go to train for trials, i go to look better, at 16 stone now and i gotta admit bikes are starting to feal very flexy :(

the front rim is deff a good idea though, mpore stability on front end :)

Headlock!! Knew I forgot something. Dh tube already in front punctured a few times already :/ good idea with the rear rim/tyre on the front may have to do that.

What tyres do you use?

Not so sure about Headlock on cranks though?

I've started going to the gym way more anyway not just for trials but had trials partly in mind, and whenever I go on a ride after the bike does feel easier to check about.